Thursday

LEMMING: theBalm Nude 'tude Eyeshadow Palette

I can't sleep. And there's only one thing in my mind.

This lovely eyeshadow palette.

theBalm Nude 'tude Eyeshadow Palette

I have more than enough neutral/nude/naked eyeshadow palettes to last me for years but ever since I saw this online, I can't stop drooling thinking about it.

It hasn't arrived in the Philippines yet (as far as I know, and as far as I've searched). I went to Beauty Bar TriNoma yesterday and went home empty handed. They only have the shadyLady eyeshadow palette which I don't really like. They don't even have DownBoy! The SA told me that last week, only 8 DownBoys were shipped to their branch and were all sold in an hour. Crazy, right? I was lucky to even have my hands on Hot Mama which I purchased months ago and that was the last piece too. And since it's a hot item, I still haven't used it and I still haven't removed the price tag. Who knows, it might be a collector's item sooner or later, hahaha.

Anyway, I dunno why hasn't the Nude 'tude set its cute little self here in the Pi yet. The SA was just staring at me blankly when I asked her about it. Well, I just told her to inform me when there are stocks already. I'm crossing my fingers that she would.

What's with this new palette anyway? Well, nudes/nakeds are pretty much "in" these days and theBalm has jumped on the bandwagon. Here's what theBalm had to say:

"These amazing palettes consist of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes fun! These satiny smooth colors can be applied naturally, "i.e. let me slip into something more comfortable" or beautifully layered. The wide range of naked neutrals gives you light highlighters as well as inul Mbold shades that work to add definition and emphasis. Nude 'Tude allows you to dramatically dress up your eyes (if nothing else)!"

BOTH VERSIONS OF NUDE 'TUDE CONTAIN THE SAME EYESHADOW COLORS.
That's new. Two palettes, different versions, same set of colors. I wanna have both! hehe. The first one is called "Feeling Naughty" which has illustrations of women who are well, nude and hiding behind the shadows (which is cute), and "Feeling Nice" which has no naked women in it. Oh, I'm really, really getting excited about these two.

L-R: theBalm Nude 'tude Feeling Nice and Feeling Naughty

The 12 shades of the palette are namely, Sassy, Stubborn, Selfish, Sophisticated, Sexy, Serious, Snobby, Stand-offish, Sultry, Schitzo, Silly, and Sleek. I wonder why they all begin with "S", but nevertheless they are very unique names. As in the photo, it also includes a iush.

For an in-depth review, you can check temptalia's take on this very pretty palette. Her video review here.

And of course, as any other nude/naked palette, this one is being compared to Urban Decay's Naked Palette, but cheaper (at $36) and has a lesser amount of each eyeshadow. I checked Sephora's website if they have it on their listings, but as of now, it's not there. I will definitely get my hands on these soon, and I will make a review asap.

Good morning to everyone, I'm off to bed.

Thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...