Friday

UPCOMING KISSES

Forgive me for my lack of posts, lovelies. I promised more posts for the new year but due to a lot of reasons, I have no choice but to set aside blogging first. Reasons include health, money, and the bright future. Hahaha. So I'm sure you can forgive me on this. =)

Anyway, as always, time flies really fast, eh? It's February! And Valentine's Day is fast approaching. Well, I don't actually celebrate Valentine's Day, but I want to send some extra love this month to all of you. As you can see, I have decided to change my blog layout (I hope you like it) and as a bonus I have included "raining hearts" on the background which will be here (to bug, annoy or delight you) until the end of the month. ♥

And since Valentine's Day is all about hearts, hugs and kisses, I will be posting some nice reviews about my newly acquired lippies, which I think is appropriate for this time because as I've mentioned, this month is all about hugs and kisses. Those lips will be used at an extra these days, you know. =)

So the "upcomings" are these:

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter

The very nice lip butters from the Colorburst line.

Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream
And the ever famous Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams which I have finally completed. All eleven lovely shades, woot! =)

Insert: Plus these four lippies which badly need some reviewing. Ohh, I've got piles of homework to do here! =)

L-R: MAC Twig, Revlon Colorburst Rosy Nude, Nyx Fig, Nyx Doll

I shall be posting reviews about them really soon. Kisses!

Have you tried these babies yet? Lemme hear your thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...