Friday

HAULS: Accesories from Accesorize

I accompanied Em last week while he was buying some gigantic siopao at SM North Edsa when I caught a glimpse of the newly opened (I think) Accessorize branch. I always pass by their branch at Greenbelt 5, and now that they're only a stone away from me, that's both good news (which means more accessories for me) and bad news (at least for my wallet, hahaha. =)

I snagged these items on sale. And it's not just an ordinary sale, but a Chinese New Year Promo 70% off sale. Yey!

Accessorize at SM North Edsa
Brown Chunkywood Multi Bangle
These lovely bangles are a must-have. You can wear them all together or even just one will do. Perfect for those "white t-shirt" days. =) From 750 pesos to 225 pesos, it's truly a neat sale.

Gold Sparkle Swing Bead Drop Earrings
I try to shy away from drop down earrings as much as possible because I have "elongated" earring holes (as a result of "brat" tugging of my ear lobes when I was, well, a kid). And since I love to wear necklaces, drop down earrings would mean no necklace for me. But this pair is just love at first sight. Priced at only 159 pesos (from 530 pesos).

Brown Wood Slinky Rope Necklace
I had a hard time trying to choose only one (because Em said "only one") among their wide array of pretty necklaces but I finally made my decision and chose this simple but classy slinky rope. It goes well with absolutely anything. From 900 pesos to only 270 pesos.

I wanted to grab more but I kept in mind that I must resist temptation. Again - for a better future. hahaha. =)

But even if the Chinese New Year is over, their sale is far from over! Catch their End of Season Sale (Autumn Winter Collection) still at 70% off until the 20th of February.

So if you're into accessories of all sorts and sizes, bags, scarves, flip flops, and even bikinis, do pay them a visit.

You can check out their facebook page and official website for great promos and fab finds.

What's your latest buy from Accessorize?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...