Wednesday

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER: Benefit is Here!!!

Finally, I was able to find the time to pay a visit to the newly opened Benefit boutique in Greenbelt 5. It opened its doors to Filipina benebabes last December 15 and it took me four days to set foot there. Goodness, what made me so busy in those four days anyway? Haha. :)

But then again, it's better late than never, right? I must say, a lot of us were asking, praying, liking all of Benefit's Facebook pages from all over the world, and blogging about Benefit's products, in the hopes of being noticed by the big bosses of Benefit, that there is a country called the Philippines and there are many people from this humble country of ours who absolutely love Benefit all throughout the years. And boy, prayers - especially prayers in huge bulk - get answered sooner or later.

Benefit Cosmetics Philippines

Although Benefit is somewhat late in being here (or noticing us), at least they're finally here!!! And we have cheaper prices compared to Singapore and we're at par with Hong Kong. Ain't that a bonus?

So off I went with my favorite shopping buddy - no other than Em. Why? Because he doesn't bother me that much when I shop, and he doesn't get too opinionated and he doesn't go overboard with suggestions on what to buy or what not to buy. He just says "okay" and agrees with me all the time. Sometimes, when I got no loose change or if I flutter my eyelashes faster than ever, or make these purring sounds, he pays for half of the franchise or when I'm lucky, for full!

Going back. Benefit Cosmetics Philippines opened their first boutique in Greenbelt 5, located at the ground floor, beside Shiseido and Lancome. It's not difficult to locate, primarily because it's a pink store, and admit it or not, a pink store is the kind of place our eyes won't miss.

Benefit Cosmetics Philippines

Benefit Cosmetics Philippines

It has a small interior, but it's packed. They've got most of the products that all benebabes know and love. From Benetint to the newest Cha-Cha tint and from Coralista to the newest Hervana. They also have the ever famous Porefessional and Girl Meets Pearl. Boi-ing and Lemon Aid. Plus some Holiday sets such as Confessions of  Concealaholic, I'm Glam, Therefore I Am. Oh, here I go again doing my mental list.

Testers

Testers

Testers

When I saw all of the Benefit stuff there, I couldn't decide what to bring home. I was really looking forward to the Hervana, but sadly, it didn't show up on my pale skin. It's the newest pink blush from their Box O' Powder line. I only use Coralista, Bella Bamba, Dandelion and Sugarbomb. I still got some of these boxes at home so I ended up being really torn between Coralista and Bella Bamba. In the final moments of my stay there, Coralista won, but of course.

Backing Up: Benefit Coralista


I wanted to get the Girl Meets Pearl, which is similar to That Gal in terms of packaging and use, but this one is a pinkish gold liquid pearl which glides on smoothly on the skin, to give your face a luminous dewy and healthy glow. It's really lovely, Em agreed with me on this, but a few minutes later I changed my mind because my eyes assumed that it will go best on morenas, but not very much on pale-skinned people like me. However, I will keep going back to Benefit and keep on swatching and swatching GMP, until I could finally give in to the burning desire. Hehe. :)

I would have bought a few more stuff but I still got a lot of Benefit must-haves with me, unused and unopened. But then again, that's no excuse to keep going back to check what's new and of course to get more backups. (hoarding?? hahaha.)

Benefit EDT

Anyway, here are my further lemmings aside from Girl Meets Pearl. Watt's Up, Hello Flawless, Boi-ing, Brow Zings, Ring My Bella EDT, Laugh with me LeeLee EDT and a Benefit Tweezerman! I think I forgot to mention that they also have the Brow Bar for all your brow beautification needs, so if you want to get that famed Benefit professionally done eyebrows, go sign up there!

The Brow Bar

I would love to list more lemmings, but I guess I have to be realistic for now. Just those first. Hehehe. :)

And as Benefit would always say: Laughter is the best cosmetic...so grin and wear it. There's no reason not to wear that grin now, because Benefit is here!

By the way, thanks to lovelies Charm, Roxy and Rhoda of Benefit boutique for the cuentos and assistance. Did I get the names right? If I didn't, you know who you are. :)

How about you? Have you already visited Benefit?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...