Tuesday

Chocolate Lovers: Zamian Gold Cacao Pack

Happy Valentine's Day lovelies! I've been MIA for about a week now, unable to blog again. But, hey, I wouldn't wanna miss V-day without any post. I've been thinking of what to blog about for today --- lipstick, eyeshadow, makeup brushes, love advice? Until I got inspiration from these:

Royce Petite Truffle Praline
Ferrero Rocher
Ferrero Rocher

Em gave me chocolates for Valentine's Day. He's usually not giving me flowers because he says they're not edible so they're just a waste of money, hahaha. =) Plus he knows that chocolates uplift my mood --- although I'm not really a chocolate lover.

Going back, I got inspired by the chocolates he gave me. I then decided to talk about this one of a kind facial mask that I'm so fond of. The Zamian Gold Cacao Pack.

Zamian Gold Cacao Pack

I got this mask last year from Patty of Skinlicious, and I've been meaning to blog about it a long time ago, but I always end up just using it and putting it back it my moisturizer/mask/cream/serum stash. It's not that I don't like it, I just keep on forgetting about it. I thought of writing about it last Halloween (you will see why later), but for some reason, I changed my mind that time. But it's better late than never --- and now is the right time.

The cacao pack is very popular in Korea --- where it's made. It contains cacao powder and gold powder, hence the name Gold Cacao Pack. It also has aloe vera extract and collagen. It's a bestseller in Korea because it helps in removing blackheads and pimples and tightens pores too. It also claims to hydrate the skin, thus reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Some even say that it can aid in skin whitening as well.

All I know is chocolate (minus the oils and too much nuts) has antioxidant effects and is good for the skin because it helps to make it hydrated and smoother. I've heard of chocolate scrubs and facials but I haven't tried them though. Gold on the other hand has anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties. You can see gold specks in the mask in this photo, I think that's the gold powder.

Zamian Gold Cacao Pack

Now, what can I say about it? I love this mask. It just smells yummy. Every time I use it, I end up craving for chocolate. It smells like the real thing. It reminds me of Nutella, the chocolate hazelnut spread. I would always sniff it from the tube a few minutes before I'd apply it. At one point I got tempted and tasted it, no kidding. It doesn't taste like chocolate though. hahaha. =)

My $1 Pink Mask Set ♥
two scoops will do



I'm not using this mask regularly by the way. I just use it when my skin feels a bit tired and very dry. But it's best if you use this mask regularly, at least two to three times a week to see better and quicker results. The mask is very soothing on the skin. After I use it, I can feel that my face is squeaky clean and tight. When I've got a nasty zit forming, I also use this and it helps in shrinking it down the next day. My skin also feels hydrated and smoother and less oily. I have nothing negative to say about it except for the slight warm feeling on my skin after application. They say it's normal especially if you have sensitive skin. It's recommended that you leave it for 10-15 minutes or so until it's partially dry. But I rinse my face immediately after 10 minutes. I don't like leaving masks on my face for too long anyway. Plus my cats get scared when I walk around the house with this mask on. (you'll see why later, I promise.) hahaha. =)

Overall, the gold cacao pack is effective --- even if I just use it sometimes. I'm sure if I use it on a regular basis, the results will be more remarkable. I recommend you get one and see it for yourself. I forgot the exact price of the mask but I think it's 500 pesos or so. If you're a chocolate lover, the better. It's pure indulgence without adding the extra weight. =)

And now, my Halloween shot. I mean, Valentine's Day shot. Scary, eh? hahaha. =)

SCARY

Wishing all of you a happy heart today. ♥

Thoughts?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG sis, if i am going to apply this mask on my face, i'd be tempted to eat it!!!

Love, Chay ♥ said...

hi kat. believe me, i've been tempted many, many times. haha. =) really smells yummy. =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...