Friday

NOTD: Model's Own Nail Polish in Pray

Today, I used my Model's Own nail polish. As I've mentioned previously, I bought it from the Supersale Bazaar weeks ago. I got it from the very lovely Sarah. Model's Own is a UK brand known for their trendy and colorful products for the lips, eyes, and of course nails. This color caught my eye because of its close resemblance to Chanel Particulière, which is a very pretty soft gray-coffee brown color. It's such an intriguing color that I cannot distinguish if it's gray or brown. hahaha. It's a dark color, but not so dark... Argggh. I want to get my hands on this but hey, it's Chanel and I wouldn't wanna splurge on a single nail polish, anyway, so I got the Pray.

Model's Own in Pray

Chanel Particulière

Model's Own glides on very smoothly and one coat will do. Two coats will be a strong opaque in my opinion (as for this shade). Pray is a muddy color which has of course, like the Particulière, has a hint of brown and gray. But I think it's a deeper brown than Particulière. Over-all it's a nice color which will flatter any skin tone and any season I think. BONUS: The smell of this nail polish is not very toxic compared to the others, which is good.

So here are my swatches, sorry for the poor quality of the photos. I swear my nails look waaayy better in person. The boyfriend even agreed and found them sexayyy. =D

Looking forward to more Model's Own nail polishes. Or maybe more Chanel Particulière dupes. Hehehe.

Chanel Particulière (top left) vs. Model's Own Pray (top right and bottom photos)

Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...