Friday

LEMMING: NYX Stick Blush

I was browsing for some random reads today when I saw this:

NYX Stick Blush
And I must admit, my withdrawal symptoms (from blush addiction last year) shot up significantly. hahaha. =)

Anyway, I messaged my friend if she already has a pre-order for this and I'm still waiting for her confirmation. I think I'm moving onto a relapse. uh-oh.

They really look interesting and I personally want to know how they would fare before I get my hands on another Nars The Multiple. This might prolly save me a lot of moolah. =)

NYX says:
Add a touch of color with our creamy and extremely pigmented Stick Blush! Available in eight rich shades! Apply and receive the perfect glow every day!
And since Nyx is always right about on pigmentation, I know I must give these new babies a try.

Nyx Stick Blush comes in eight pretty shades: Magnolia, Pink Lotus, Hibiscus, Tulip, Tea Rose, Orchid, Water Lily, and Pink Poppy at $6 each. I wonder how much they will cost here locally.

By the way, I also came across the Muse's swatches of the stick blush. You might want to check it out here.

What do you think of this new blush from Nyx?

2 comments:

Mrs.A said...

Oh. I love blusher sticks. I might check out the nearest NYX counter. I wanna have 'em. :)

Love, Chay ♥ said...

Hi Mrs.A thanks for dropping by. I'm fond of blusher sticks too. Let us know when you finally get these babies from Nyx. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...